Friday was our 10 year anniversary. We went out to Black Angus to celebrate together. I gigantic thank you to Amy Kertesz our ANGEL babysitter for watching Kara so we could enjoy some alone time! To further commemorate our 10 years together here are 10 reasons I love you honey!
1.I love that you make me laugh all the time.
2. I love that you have a different perspective on the world then I do and you help me see things I would otherwise have missed.
3.I love when you open jars with tight lids for me.
4. You can fix just about anything that's fixable.
5. I love that you love music.
6.When I was frustrated by my curly hair that has a mind of its own you reminded me how much you like my curly hair.
&. I love that on Mother's Day you write me a letter that always makes me cry (in a good way).
7. I love that you watch musicals with me.
8. I love that you like to cook.
9. When I was pregnant with Kara and we lived it that small, drafty house with no dishwasher and being in the kitchen made me feel sick I 'm grateful that you were willing to wash so many dishes.
10. I love that you like taking walks together.
Goodbye
4 days ago
1 comment:
Sweet! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment