
Kara wants everyone to know that she is going be a BIG SISTER around September sometime. To celebrate she got the "Sister's Room" set for her doll house. When we got home from the store the she took sister doll straight to the doll house and gathered her with the rest of the dolls (dad, mom and baby) in a big group hug. Sorry I don't have a picture, but it was very sweet to see her hugging the four dolls together.
5 comments:
Congratulations you guys!
Wow! What great news! Congratulations. How far apart will they be? Will you find out the sex of the baby? Are you guys hoping for one or the other?
Congratulations, Anna (and family!) What a cute way to spread (and celebrate!) the news. Kara will be a fabulous big sister. :)
Thanks! And yes we DO plan to find out. I'm too curious, I have to know. We both feel like its a boy, but I really have no preference either way. Kara should be about 25 months old by then. And we agree she will be a FABULOUS big sister. She already loves to be mommy's helper and is so loving to her dolls and stuffed animals.
That's so sweet. Congratulations!
Post a Comment