
Kara loves animals, so we were really excited to take her to The Fair this year. My mom had tipped us off that on opening day admission was free from 10am -noon. I've lived in Washington all my life and never knew that. The lady in line in front of us didn't know either apparently, she was happily surprised to find she didn't have to pay herself or her three little children. There were others who obviously DID know and had come just to get the hand stamp and then promptly left. Kara had a great time, and we thoroughly enjoyed watching her. Most of the time she had a sort of "deer in headlights" look taking it all in. She was so captivated she couldn't be bothered to stop and eat, but I did manage to get a few Cheerios into her. Of course she wanted to touch everything, so finding the "petting" farm was perfect. Towards the end she was content to view everything from her stroller, but perked up at the Mr. Potatohead and Littlest Petshop collections in the hobby house. As soon as we left the fair grounds she zonked out and didn't wake up again until we were home again. We took lots of pictures, quite a few are of the back of her head as she looks at the animals or walks away from us, but here's a few of my favorites...
1 comment:
Great pictures. I can't believe I didn't take Jonas to the fair this year. I'll have to next year. He'd love it. We stopped by today but you weren't home Jonas' cried all the way downstairs. He knew it was your house and he wanted to play!
Post a Comment