Monday, September 22, 2008

Dear Kara,

Last night you were sitting on the floor playing with your toys and I sat down behind you, leaned over and gave you a kiss you on the cheek. A huge smile came over your face, that contagious smile that fills my heart with happiness. You turned around to face me, threw your arms around my neck and gave me one of your wonderful hugs that I treasure so. It was one of those moments I wish I could freeze time. I had been reading my new book, "Glimpses Into The Life and Heart of Marjorie Pay Hinkley", I saw you playing there quite contently, but decided I'd read long enough and I put down the book to play with you. I'm so glad I did. My mother heart is full. I love you Kara.

Mommy

1 comment:

Jodee said...

very sweet!
I finally made it over to your blog, I am impressed, you are a pro already!