Ya I think I might just edit the post that made me want to go private so it doesn't give away so much information. We DO love our house, and our yard, it's pretty here, but we do miss our friends that used to be so close that we could see them all the time and now are not so close.
It was fun to see you on Saturday! I was only sad we didn't get a chance to talk. We shot out of there pretty fast because my parents were in town visiting! Your yard looks so perfect!! :)
3 comments:
What a great climbing tree!
Since you're not in my reader, I keep forgetting to come over and see how things are going! Looks like you guys are LOVING your new house!
Ya I think I might just edit the post that made me want to go private so it doesn't give away so much information.
We DO love our house, and our yard, it's pretty here, but we do miss our friends that used to be so close that we could see them all the time and now are not so close.
It was fun to see you on Saturday! I was only sad we didn't get a chance to talk. We shot out of there pretty fast because my parents were in town visiting! Your yard looks so perfect!! :)
Post a Comment