September 7th Andrew turned one year old! We decided to keep it low key and just had a couple friends over for cake. Thanks again to Nikki who not only made the cakes but came up with the design as well. When we talked about her making the cake she asked what kind of design I wanted, I replied "something boy, maybe in the shape of a one" but pretty much left it up to her to be creative and have fun with it. I'm glad I did, they turned out great! Notice the tiny "1's" on the sides. Very cute!
Digging in!

A few fun/silly things about Andrew... he likes to play with potatoes, not Mr. Potato Head, REAL potatoes from my pantry. He also like to eat Kara's sidewalk chalk and cotton balls. He walks full time, no more crawling. He also likes to dance and bounce on the trampoline with us. One of his favorite foods is chicken, especially the Mickey shaped chicken nuggets from Costco. He LOVES to play with my car keys. He's always grabs for them when we are getting into the car and he's got such a strong grip sometimes he gets them away from me, and he gets very upset when I take them back. Size wise he's catching up to big sister. At 23 lbs. and 30 inches she's only got 5 lbs and 6 inches on him. Happy Birthday, Andrew! We love you Pookie!
Goodbye
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment