This was a hard one for me. Maybe it was the hormones. But it was VERY hard for me to pack up her cute crib/toddler bedding. I have a hard time when I have to pack up her outgrown clothes too. She looks so darn cute in them! It makes me sad that she can't wear them anymore. I took about a dozen pictures of her room and a picture of her napping for the last time in her toddler bed.


We got her princess sheets, (of course!) which she was excited about. When we got it all set up I realized how nice it was to be able to sit in her bed with her and read stories. And when Andrew outgrows the bassinet the crib will get reassembled, this time with jungle animal bedding.
4 comments:
Very exciting! They always seem so LITTLE when they first start sleeping in big beds! :)
Looks like the big girl bed is a hit!
I love seeing her grow up! Very cute pictures.
Doesn't she look so small and precious in that big bed? Jonas slept horizontel for the longest time when we moved him up to a twin. It was cute.
Post a Comment