Friday, September 18, 2009

First Bath

Andrew got his fist bath on Tuesday. He doesn't like being naked, so it was no shock when he let out a big fuss as I placed him in the water. After a few moments he decided it was tolerable and stopped crying, but he still wasn't too happy.



His mood improved when I took him out and wrapped him in a towel.


But being dressed in warm, dry clothes and wrapped in a blanket was his favorite part.

2 comments:

Adamson Family said...

Congratulations again. Can't wait to see the little one. Newborns are so tiny for such a short time. I wish it were longer. Glad to hear Kara is adjusting well. Hope Andrew likes baths better with time.

jhoopes said...

He is so cute and is getting so big so fast!! :) And I love how babies love to be cuddled and warm and cozy. :)