Friday, May 14, 2010

Going Private

I didn't want to but I feel like it would be best. I like it when I find a friends blog linked to another friends blog, and I like being able to tell when there are new posts by following rather then having to check the blog for new posts. I realized though that when I posted about our new home that there's enough information that someone could find our neighborhood and then our house if they really tried. So since I primarlly keep a blog as a journal of family happenings, and for family and friends that might be interested, I've decided that for the safety of my cute kids to take this private. If you comment a lot (Janine, Jill, Mary) I already plan to send you an invite. :)

6 comments:

jhoopes said...

Thanks! I know, a private blog is a pain in some ways, but for the more important reasons, it's the safest thing.

Melanie said...

You decided to go for it! Honestly I don't think you will have any regrets about going private...it is worth it over all!

Mandy Chiappini Photography said...

Hey Anna! Thanks for the invite! Could you send one to philipandmandy@gmail.com? (that's the e-mail I use for our blog) :-)

The Kovar Family said...

Thanks for the invite! I've thought about going private too - may do it soon myself!

Adamson Family said...

I'm glad that went private. It is a pain that you can't use a reader, oh well.

Tim and Deanna said...

Thanks for inviting me. I am excited about your new house and I didn't know you were such a seamstress. Super cute skirts.