
We just came from the inspection and I'm superSUPER excited! I was playing with Kara in the backyard and imagining all the possibilities and fun things we will be able to do, like have camp outs in the backyard! The yard is fully fenced, front and back. There's a big lilac bush in the front to the right of the driveway.
The kitchen has a pantry and a bar and an adjoining dinning room.

Did I mention it has a BIG backyard! There's a swing set with a slide that the seller is leaving. I foresee a trampoline purchase in our future.

And a great community park with a fenced play area, a dock on a private lake (which we were recently informed gets stocked with fish), a bathhouse, a tennis court and basketball court.

Our closing date is mid June, moving the weekend of the 18th. Lots to do!
8 comments:
Congratulations! Enjoy your little dream home :) When do you move?
Opps, I guess I should add that. Our closing date is mid June, so the weekend of the 18th.
Sounds like such a great house and it's adorable, too! Holy yard!! How fun. We will miss all of you! But it sounds like such a great thing.
Super exciting. I'm excited for you. Trampolines are the best.
Congratulations! Wow that yard is huge. Kara is going to LOVE it! We'll miss you.
A fenced in big yard. . . I think that is every Moms dream. Congratulations. How very exciting.
CONGRATULATIONS
I am so excited for your family!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment