I stepped on the scale with him and he weighs about 15-16 lbs now. He wears size 3 diapers and some of his 3 month clothes are too small for him.
He is smiling more and even laughs sometimes. He is starting to really like his bath. He fusses for a moment when I first put him in the water, I think because he is surprised, but he quickly decides he likes kicking his feet in the warm water and cries when I take him out. He's also starting to entertain himself for short periods on his play mat or bouncy seat. He recently discovered his hand and was studying it very intently the other day, but every time I got the camera out he stuck it in his mouth.
Kara has a hard time sharing mom sometimes, especially when she's tired, but she is starting to settle into her role of big sister. She often brings him a toy, a paci or a blanket. She likes to hold his hands and "dance" with him. She also likes him to play dress-up with her and will bring me necklesses and things to put on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment