Friday, December 11, 2009

a few ramblings


Kara needed a post, and I need to remind myself of some of the adorable things she has done lately that warm my heart and make it all worth it. I love watching how she responds to her world. From "feeding" her dolls french toast and juice after having had that for breakfast herself, or "talking" on her play phone to her friends. I'm not sure who she was talking to yesterday most of it was her toddler speak, but she mentioned the baby Jesus in her conversation a several times. A couple days ago we were watching" Santa Clause is coming to Town" and Kara became very worried cried "No, No, No! Baby!" when the baby Clause who was being pulled in a sleigh became separated in the snow storm and it appeared that a snow monster was going to get him. Or when we are at Target and she was perusing the jewelry cases (she LOVES jewelry, she is 100% girl!) and she pointed to some earrings and said "pretty, a mom" because mom wears earrings. I love this girl!

2 comments:

jhoopes said...

She is adorable and I agree-they do so many cute things at this stage. It still amazes me how smart they are!

Adamson Family said...

Love the new Christmas picture. Kara and Andrew look great!