This little snowman adorns our mantle all year round. Because he got missed when we were putting away the Christmas decorations? In our house, could be but no. We really love to snowboard? No again, neither of us have ever been snowboarding. Although I'd like to try someday when I'm not pregnant or recovering from being pregnant, or nursing a newborn. One of Jeff's younger brothers, Andrew was an avid snowboarder and we gave it to him as a Christmas present one year. Now it sits on the mantle as a reminder of Andrew. Andrew was killed in a motorcycle accident at the age of 25. He was headed north on I-5 when he ran into a pedestrian who was running from police and attempted to flee cross the freeway.
Early September we are expecting a baby boy who we plan to name Andrew Soule Fernandez. Soule is also my dad's middle name. His mother, Marian Soule Leonard was a direct descendant of Mayflower passenger George Soule.




3 comments:
looks like your little guys will have a great namesake(s) to look up too. Hope things are going well in there!
I didn't know that's why you had chosen the name Andrew. I love when names have meaning like that. So sad about him, though. Thanks for sharing.
I also love when names have special meaning!!
Post a Comment