End of January I had taken Kara to get pictures taken as her valentine present for her daddy, and I'm finally getting around to getting them posted(floral dress). The second set (gold and white dress) were taken at the end of May. I had decided to get her pictures taken again for two reasons. One, as I watched her play and then looked up at the pictures on the mantle she looked taller and her hair was much longer. Also, I wanted to get a picture in her gold dress so I could let her start wearing it without worrying about her getting anything on it. She loves to eat, play and even sleep in her dresses. Well I'm glad I decided to do it. She was in the best mood for pictures and I couldn't be happier with how well they turned out! I know I'm her mother and totally biased, but I love love LOVE the gold dress with her blond hair and blue eyes! What really shocked me was looking at the pictures side by side as I was changing the pictures in the frames and realizing how much she changed in only 4 months!
Y'know what's cool is when I see Kara smile it's just how my mom used to smile. The picture here where Kara is sitting in the chair towards the bottom is so like my mom.
2 comments:
They are really cute pictures and it's so true! They change so fast!! :)
Y'know what's cool is when I see Kara smile it's just how my mom used to smile. The picture here where Kara is sitting in the chair towards the bottom is so like my mom.
Post a Comment