Tuesday, January 4, 2011

November Ice and Snow

It's January and I'm finally getting around to blogging about things that happened in November. Obviously I have some catching up to do so here goes...
Mid November we took the kids to see Disney On Ice:Let Celebrate! It was going to be just me and Kara, but then I found coupon code online that made the $25 tickets only $11 (+ 5.75 each in fees) and we got a ticket for Jeff, and Grandma Lisa (my step-mom) came too! Andrew was free because he is under 2 and we debated if we should find him a sitter or bring him. In the end we decided that if he got too restless that between the 3 adults and 4 seats we should be OK. So glad we did, he loved it! Both the kids had a kind of deer in the headlights look of amazement for the first half of the show, and by the second half Kara was clapping and Andrew wanted down on the floor to dance along to the music. The seat in front of him and Jeff was empty because the little boy who had been sitting there had moved to his dad's lap. It was an fantastic show, and watching the kids see all their favorite Disney characters come to life was priceless! Someday I will have the time to learn how to do photo collages, but for now, here are my favorite photos in no particular order.


The week of Thanksgiving provided another winter treat, SNOW! Kara was thrilled! She had wanted snow last winter and we didn't have any at all. The girl had been making angels in the sand all summer and so it was a dream come true for her to make an actual snow angel! Jeff and kids built a little snowman. Andrew kept touching it's head and at first I thought he was trying to knock it over, then I realized he was saying "hat", as in, the snowman needs a hat. Sheriff Woody was nice enough to loan our little frosty his hat.

























1 comment:

jhoopes said...

I love the miniature snowman!! So cute! Snow changes things when you have a yard!! I bet Kara loved Disney on ice! So fun.