It's a White 2500 Superlock. I bought it off Craiglist for $100 from a lady who was cleaning out her closets and getting ready to move. She only used it a couple times, which is why she decided to sell it, so it's practically brand new. I'm super excited! I've wanted a serger ever since the first time I used one to sew the ribbing on a sweatshirt in a jr. high sewing class(a long, long time ago). I didn't want to go to sleep last night, I wanted to just stay up and sew! Alas it is rather noisy and Andrew is still giving early morning wake up calls. I still can't believe I have a SERGER!! I think I understand about men and power tools. Now, to figure out where to keep it...
I also got this last week. Jeff said it's my early Easter present. He'd been trying to think of what to get me and I mentioned that they were on sale at Joanne's.
Next on my list of domestic apliances is a wheat grinder!
1 comment:
I am green with envy!!!!!!
Post a Comment