Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun with friends

Two things I love about where we live are all the fun things to do that are very nearby, and there are lot of other families with children Kara's age. Two of our favorites are walking the Tradition Lake trail, and Central Park. The Tradition Lake Trail is just one exit east off I-90 and with a couple toddlers it takes about 2 hours to walk the loop. (Last year when Jeff and I would go with Kara in the stroller the whole time it only took 45 min.) But hey, its not about speed, its about enjoying the journey and there's just the right amount of trees that you can enjoy the sun without worrying about getting burned. Central Park is walking distance, from where we live, but it's also up a hill so sometimes we drive. Also, the drive home often puts Kara to sleep. :)
Jonas who is 2 and a half lives downstairs and Kayla who is almost 3 lives two buildings down.






1 comment:

jhoopes said...

Thanks for the tip! We will have to go there sometime. Cute pictures!