Hey we go to the same doctor's office! Who is your doctor there? Mine is Dr. Brown. I was there today too!
Congrats! He looks very manly :)
Yeah! One of each! Little boys are so sweet. I love the name Andrew. I'm sorry about the teeth - that's so random.
Hip hip hooray!
Congratulations - and great name. :)
How exciting! Congrats!!
Good news! We're so happy for you!
Kara is going to love being a big sister. I can picture her trying to do everything for him.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey we go to the same doctor's office! Who is your doctor there? Mine is Dr. Brown. I was there today too!
Congrats! He looks very manly :)
Yeah! One of each! Little boys are so sweet. I love the name Andrew. I'm sorry about the teeth - that's so random.
Hip hip hooray!
Congratulations - and great name. :)
How exciting! Congrats!!
Good news! We're so happy for you!
Kara is going to love being a big sister. I can picture her trying to do everything for him.
Post a Comment